Looking to expand your client relationship skills? Want to learn more about the so-called startup ecosystem and be involved in a number of business development areas?
You're in the right spot.
Feedier is a Feedback platform that helps businesses to measure accurately client satisfaction, collect insights and engage in real-time with them. Feedier makes it possible by collecting valuable multi-channel Feedback through gamified Feedback forms powered by incentives that lead to client actions. The data collected is directly accessible through the Feedier Dashboard where it can be analyzed, benchmarked and shared with any teammate. Making present feedback the future innovation leverage and a new way to create loyalty.
Our mission is to democratize Feedback. Helping organizations to collect valuable day-to-day Feedback and giving clients their time back. We believe that by doing so, businesses can: make better decisions, innovate faster, stand out from competitors and most importantly serve their clients better.
Feedier and the Alkalab team is accelerated in EuraTechnologies, a top technology ecosystem in France.
Feedier has several enterprise customers essential to the growth of the business. In order to get better and get more of these accounts we need a friendly human to handle the day-to-day relationship like a pro. You’re a good communicator? Do you think there is always room for improvement? Do you like to see the business growing? Do you have an interest in data analysis?
Oh? That’s you!
You'll wear multiple hats. All-in-all, your goal is to maintain outstanding relationships with our existing clients and help the sales team in creating new relationships.
Your missions, if you accept them, are:
- Maintain a constant relationship with Feedier’s major clients, helping them become better Feedier users.
- Spot patterns in the accounts you manage to feed the Sales and Product teams.
- Create eye-catching demos for future accounts and get a foot in the Sales pipeline.
- Help clients manage their Feedback campaigns and draw conclusions from the responses.
Note that you’re joining a small and growing team. This role is likely to evolve. The more initiatives, the more management you’ll take on.
Why should you join?
In your daily job, you will:
- Grow your skills set and learn from your peers.
- Gain tons of experience using common tools: CRM software, LinkedIn, the phone, Gmail.
- Have a direct impact in a growing company that you can help grow
- Hang out with a friendly team in a friendly workplace (EuraTechnologies)
- Have unlimited snacks & coffee
Who are we looking for?
A motivated and eager person.
In a nutshell, here are some of our requirements:
Any other experience in sales/business development, or is a plus. Examples, events, getting out in the field and/or business meetings experience.
From January 2019, we have several positions available.
Interested? Well, don't wait to apply. There is only 1 spot.
This internship is a paid internship.